When Pennsylvania Democratic State Rep. Jesse White first thought he could attack his constituents anonymously online, he was like:
When Jesse White anonymously posted nice things about himself on his site, “GasrootsPA.com,” and then read what he wrote, he’s all:
When Jesse White realized that his online hateful comments weren’t so anonymous, he was like:
When KDKA asked Jesse White if he called a grandmother a “troll,” he was like:
When Democratic Leader Frank Dermody told Jesse White he had to fess up, White was like:
When we read Jesse White’s half-hearted apology, where he defended using his First Amendment rights to call a shale-supporting grandmother a “troll”, we were like:
Pennsylvania Democrats, including all those running for Governor, are now like:
- VIDEO: Democratic Rep. Jesse White’s targets reject half-hearted apology
- Associated Press: W. Pa. legislator apologizes for anonymous attacks on constituents who supported gas drilling.
- Observer Reporter: White apologizes for posting anonymous comments on Marcellus Shale blog.
- PoliticsPA: Rep. White Admits to Anonymous Online Smears.
- Pittsburgh City Paper: BREAKING: State Rep. Jesse White might be a troll (UPDATED).
- Washington Examiner: PA anti-fracking lawmaker admits to using fake names to attack opponents online.
- Tribune Review: State lawmaker acknowledges making anonymous online posts, apologizes
- Beaver County Times: White admits using false name to attack drilling supporters.
- PA Independent: WATCHBLOG: State Rep accused of using online alias to attack constituents was lone vote against ‘online impersonation’ bill last session.
- CBS Pittsburgh: State Rep. White Accused Of Attacking Shale Supporters Online
- VIDEO: State Rep White Accused Of Attacking Shale Supporters Online