- Nazareth Area Middle School, 1978-present
Member of the Red Team: Seventh and Eighth grade English teacher. Served on numerous committees including the district-wide Portfolio Project and the School-to-Work Program. Assisted in the organization of field trips and interdisciplinary units. Coordinated assemblies, including the Lehigh Valley Chamber Orchestra, Bob Durough of School House Rock fame and Lieutenant Governor Mark Schweiker.
- Northampton County Government 1989-1997
The first Republican woman to be elected to county-wide office. Served two terms on Northampton County Council-at-Large position. Worked conscientiously to limit government waste while providing such essential services such as the 911 emergency system.
- Upper Nazareth Township, 1985-1986
Served as township Supervisor and treasurer. Responsible for entire township budget, including record keeping, disbursements and auditing.
- Northampton County Republican Committee, Chairman and Committee Member, 1998-present
- Republican Party of Pennsylvania, 1984-present
- Unanimously elected on Governor Tom Ridge’s endorsed slate to Assistant Secretary in 1996. Re-elected in 2009.
- Registration Chairman, 1998
For the first time in recent Northampton County history, the Republicans out-registered the Democrats.
- Committeeperson, 1965-present.
- Currently represents Bushkill Township, Cherry Hill district.
- Lehigh Valley Chamber Orchestra, 1982-present
Board member. Assisted in planning direction and scope of activities for the Chamber Orchestra, specifically educational endeavors.
- Friends of Nazareth Memorial Library
- Nazareth Women’s Club
- Jacobsburg Historical Society
- Nazareth Heritage Committee
- League of Women Voters
- Children: Michael Ferraro, Mary Alice Einfalt and Mark Ferraro
- Eight Grandchildren